Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sonic Adventure Toy How Much Money Could I Get For All Of This Game Stuff At Gamestop? (PLEASE DON'T TELL ME TO SELL ONLINE!)?

How much money could I get for all of this game stuff at gamestop? (PLEASE DON'T TELL ME TO SELL ONLINE!)? - sonic adventure toy

I want at least $ 2 per game ...

1 AeroSME Guitar Guitar Hero Guitar Hero (Wii)

1 Wii Remote Control

6 Games for Wii
Super Paper Mario
Guira Hero Aerosmith
LEGO Indiana Jones
Pokemon Revolution
Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games
Wario Ware Smooth Moves

3 games for the PSP
Ape Escape Academy
Crash Tag Team Racing
Blazin 'Trails ATV Offroad Furry "

12 UMD movies for PSP (13 films, but 2 are in the same case)
Napoleon Dynamite
Toy Story
clouds
Ghostbusters
Zathura
Herbie: Fully Loaded
Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events
Garfield the Movie
Sharkboy and Lavagirl
Sandlot 1 and 2 (in the same case)
The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie
SpongeBob SquarePants Season 1 Volume 1

3 games for PS2
Robots (film I) boot
SEGA Superstars
Nicktoons Movin '

4 Games for GameCube
One Piece Grand Battle
Wario Ware Mega Party Games
Mario Kart Double Dash
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

10 games for DS
tDS etris
Big Brain Academy
Mario Party DS
Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2
Mario Kart DS Mario Hoops 3 on 3
Wario Master of Disguise
WarioWare Touched
Robots (film started again. I do not know why I have it on PS2 and DS, or even a single System. Movies and TV games are awful)
the tiger of the Adventures of Manny Rivera

That's all I'm going to sell. How do I?

1 comment:

Shadow_A... said...

I suppose, 50-100

Post a Comment